There are many companies that deal with Student Loan remediation. Our experts are fully familiar with all current government loan consolidation programs that are constantly changing as the months and years go by.
• DETERMINING THE BEST PROGRAMS: We will consult with you to determine your goals and needs, and will identify the best loan programs offered by the U.S. Department of Education that you qualify for. Many of the programs can change without notice and can be difficult to navigate or find on your own.
• FILING ALL THE PAPERWORK: We will assist you with the completion and filing of all the paperwork to ensure it is filled out properly for all programs you qualify for.
• ANNUAL RE-QUALIFICATION: We will manage your file throughout the year to ensure we keep up to date on all possible new and better programs. We'll make sure to get your file through the annual re-qualification process with the U.S. Department of Education. If this is not done each year, you can lose out on all the benefits of the program.
• DEFAULT HANDLING: If you are facing default or are currently in default on your student loan, we will help you “rehabilitate” your loans by working with your lenders to put you in a position to become qualified for a U.S. Department of Education consolidation loan.
• ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED: Our Student Loan Advisors will provide you with full explanations and answers to all your questions about your student loans and the programs that are available to you.
• NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION: There is absolutely no cost or obligation for an initial consultation with one of our Student Loan Advisors. We will even send you an extensive guide to student loans free of charge. All you need to do is give us a call or fill out the Contact Us form.
Did you know that when it comes to your student loan debt that the U.S. government through the Department of Education has created many programs that millions of borrowers fail to take advantage of. Literally, millions of unclaimed benefits go unused because the public is either unaware or finding it difficult to navigate the “red tape” to gain access to programs that are specifically set aside for student loan borrowers.
Millions of borrowers needlessly struggle with payments or default on their loans when they actually qualify for money-saving programs that could reduce their payments to nothing!
That’s right: NOTHING!
In some instances, debts can be forgiven completely! The Student Loans of America has friendly and knowledgeable Student Loan Advisors who can help you apply and qualify for the student loan programs that you deserve.
Through the WILLIAM D. FORD ACT the U.S. Department of Education offers various Student Loan Consolidation Programs in which will pay your existing lenders, which “consolidates” all of your federal loans into one new loan. There are four different programs they offer:
1. Standard Repayment Program
2. Graduated Repayment Program
3. Income Contingent Program
4. Income Based Repayment Program
These programs were designed to assist student loan borrowers who are struggling to make their monthly payments. The U.S. Department of Education considers income and family size to determine which program the borrower is most suited for. For example, if you have a large family and/or a low income, it may be most advantageous to enroll in the Income Based Repayment program where your new payment will be set based on your ability to pay. The monthly payment is calculated based on your disposable income (income after expenses), even if that means a $0.00 monthly payment!
Student Loans of America
1660 Hotel Circle North, Suite 102
San Diego, California 92108
Toll Free: 888-267-1996
Student Loans of America offers private, fee based application assistance services to assist consumers in applying for government offered programs. While such programs may be available for free directly by various government agencies, our services are fee-based and focused on application and document preparation. We do not charge fees for access to such programs, only to prepare and counsel relating to such applications programs. Services may be fulfilled by a third party processing agency. Copyright © 2014, Student Loans of America. All Rights Reserved. STUDENT LOANS OF AMERICA, SLA and their logos are trademarks and service marks are owned by Student Loans of America. All other trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners. Site design and maintenance by Design Strategies, Inc.